We most certainly all know what transpired almost two years ago. COVID-19 pandemic hit us like a freight train, out of nowhere, affecting all of our lives on a daily basis. The reason it’s so harmful to our bodies is because of our immune systems. The virus enters our body through our eyes, nose, and mouth after which it advances to our vital organs. Depending on how strong the immune system is, the symptoms and the outcome can differ greatly. All of us have learned by now which measures need to be taken in order to successfully fight off the virus. That includes wearing masks, disinfecting hands, social distancing, and more.
If you want to learn more, keep reading the article by Dr. Jinal Vora.
WHAT ARE VIRUSES AND HOW DO THEY AFFECT OUR BODIES?
Viruses are basically genetic material covered with a layer of protein. The virus has no cell or respiratory function and they have to pirate a cell to replicate themselves.
Why does COVID 19 do so much damage to our bodies? The answer is our immune system. Anything that enters our body has to deal with our immune system before it can make changes in our body or use it to its advantage. It also explains why not everyone gets the same symptoms after an infection.
The virus enters our bodies through the eyes, nose and mouth and then into vital organs such as the lungs, heart, intestines and kidneys. The coronavirus enters our cells with their tips on the outer layer, takes over the cell and turns it into a virus factory that duplicates itself. Our immune system works directly, but depending on how strong each individual’s immune system is, the symptoms and outcome will vary. It can eventually cause the organ with most of its cells infected to break down.
We still know too little about COVID 19, but we do know that COVID-19 has a similar structure to, for example, the SARS COV virus. The most experienced medical experts on these viruses are based in Asia, where the viruses originate.
Already many doctors and scientists are trying numerous drugs where some are effective to control the virus. The search for an antiviral treatment will most likely take 18 months at the earliest. The common thread was that patients with better immune systems responded better to drugs or simply had fewer symptoms of the virus.
People in the higher risk zone for coronavirus are older, obese, have pre-existing conditions, often lead unhealthy lifestyles and may have lower immune system protection due to sleep disturbances or high stress. Stress, which is very common in today’s society, is a factor that is increasingly recognised for its negative effects on our human body, especially when it lasts for a long period of time.
A human body has about 50 trillion cells, all of which are there to promote a healthy body. Our intelligent bodies automatically allocate our defence systems to internal and external threats to protect us. For example, if we are being chased by a hungry lion, all the energy to defend our body is activated in our arms and legs to escape the threat. This means that other internal protective activities are suspended. When we are under constant stress, this leads to a greatly diminished immune system in our body and we are more vulnerable to other health threats.
COVID 19 being around us causes a lot of stress to the population. It is undisputed that Influeza also has a very high mortality rate, but this is not discussed as much. The greatest strength of human beings is that they can adapt well to circumstances. Just as the cells in our body work together for the same thing, we have a global collaboration to find the treatment together. Therefore, we should not fall into the fear that creates stress. We will find a way!
- Wear masks that also cover eyes as well as gloves, and wash hands with alcohol creams.
- Wash hands often in warm water at a temperature higher than 26 degrees Celsius, as coronavirus does not survive high temperatures.
- Socially distance yourself by more than 2 metres, as one of the ways the virus spreads from victims is through moist droplets from their mouths. Since the virus is less than 5 micrometres in size, it falls to the ground at a distance of 2 metres.
- Cleaning harder surfaces such as plastic, metal, stones, wood, concrete, etc., on which the virus can pose a threat over a period of 2 weeks.
- On softer surfaces such as skin, clothing and paper, the virus can remain effective for about 2 days. Requires frequent washing.
- Drink hot drinks above 26 degrees Celsius.
- People with lowered immune systems need to be isolated and coronavirus patients need to be quarantined at home or in hospitals, depending on the severity of the illness.
- Reduce the impact of urgent patients requiring immediate treatment beyond the capacity of the health system by blocking society and keeping people at home. It requires a longer period of time and a gradual return to be efficient and not revert to an even worse scenario. In each country, the number of urgencies and the number of respirators is limited, as many patients suffer from suffer from pneumonia. Once you are affected by the virus, organ failure can occur within a day!
- Strengthen your immune system through exercise, healthy diet, vitamins A, B, C and D, certain supplements for a strengthened immune system, stress reduction, relax in the sun for a while as it increases vitamin D and destroys the virus above 26 degrees Celsius
It has now been found that many tests are not able to detect minor signs or infections of the virus, which is why many patients have been sent home too early. It takes about 5 weeks for the virus to be cured. During this time, a patient can be infectious to others. A new more accurate and simple test for before and after has been developed in a laboratory in Sweden and is being rapidly rolled out for worldwide use.
Certain medicines for treating similar viruses, malaria, pneumonia and other airborne diseases that affect our lungs have been found to be very effective. Among these doctors in France found that mixing hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin (Z-Pak) cured nearly 100% of coronavirus patients within 6 days of treatment.
There are also many non-medicinal products that have been shown to be effective and very useful. Good products include two mushrooms called Agarikon and Reishi Mushrooms. They strengthen your immune system, but more importantly, they render the tips of the coronavirus useless to enter our cells. They can also be used as preventative preparations. Many of them have been used for thousands of years for various successful natural treatments. For example, in Ayurveda, where plants like basil and mint leaves have high antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties that are recognised by authorities.
Seriously injured patients are treated quite successfully with stem cells in China and elsewhere. Another example is blood plasma treatments of patients who already had the coronavirus and survived because they produced and built up antibodies against the virus. Another treatment being tested is the use of 300,000-500,000 hertz sounds, which have recently been used successfully to treat cancer, among other things.
The only positive aspect to come out of the impact of COVID 19 is that all the differences we have faced around the world have come to an end. Instead, we are all striving together for a common humanitarian cause to combat this global health threat. Suddenly we have awakened to the universal main star to serve others and not serve ourselves. Humanity was meant to work together and not compete as before. Let us hope that this will prevail after we have successfully fought COVID 19!